THANK YOU TO THE BUSINESSES WHO WENT GOLD IN 2017 TO RAISE AWARENESS FOR PEDIATRIC CANCER!
INCLUDED IN YOUR COMMITMENT TO GO GOLD:
- Cal’s Angels will provide apparel for all Varsity Fall Athletes to wear to all home and away games during the month of September:
- Cheerleading: Bows
- Boys Cross Country: Sweatbands/Arm Bands
- Girls Cross Country: Sweatbands/Arm Bands
- Drill Team: Bows and Poms
- Boys Golf: Towels
- Girls Golf: Towels
- Football: 5 Gold Ribbon Wilson GST Footballs, Under Armour Socks, Gold Field Paint (if requested)
- Marching Band: Sash
- Boys Soccer: Under Armour Socks
- Girls Swim/Dive: Swim Caps
- Girls Tennis: Sweatbands/Arm Bands
- Girls Volleyball: Under Armour Socks
- Cal’s Angels will educate your school’s Gold Ambassador on the importance of pediatric cancer awareness and provide the tools to help deliver the message to fellow students. This is a great opportunity for high achievers in student council or national honors society.
Spots are limited. Sign up now for 2018 season!
YOUR COMMITMENT TO CAL’S ANGELS:
- One Gold-Out home game during the month of September. Cal’s Angels will supply t-shirts for students to sell at school to encourage the gold out.
- Fall athletics will wear gold apparel during the month of September at all home and away games. All apparel is provided by Cal’s Angels at no cost to you.
- One Gold Ambassador at your school to facilitate the gold movement. This is great for high achievers in student council or national honors society.
- Fundraising is not expected, but we are available to help if you choose to fundraise. T-shirt sales, bake sales, penny wars, the ideas are endless.
“Our athletes enjoyed representing the gold ribbon and our students really supported your cause. Our students participated in two Gold football games. Our parents, as well as students, supported the cause in an ever growing sea of gold in the stands. We still have students wearing their Go Gold t-shirts. Go Gold was celebrated at all fall athletic events including volleyball games, soccer games, tennis matches, golf matches, and cross country races. Our students look forward to next year’s Go Gold events.”
– Dave Hicks, Hampshire HS Athletic Director
Your employees will have a blast raising awareness while helping local kids fighting cancer!
INCLUDED IN YOUR COMMITMENT TO GO GOLD (all provided by Cal’s Angels):
- Gold ribbon(s) for the side of your building
- Pediatric Cancer Awarenes banner
- Gold t-shirts for employees
- Decal for your business’s window
- Social media toolkit
- Shout out on our website, social media and press surrounding the gold ribbon awareness messaging.
“As part of Pediatric Cancer Awareness Month, Cal’s Angels has teamed up with area businesses and organizations to ‘Be Bold, Go Gold.’ Abt was honored to be asked, and more than happy to take part in the fight against pediatric cancer. You’ll see our store lit up in gold every night in September, and you’ll even see it pop up in other places, like our new atrium fountain.”
– Abt Electronics
Spots are limited, sign up today!