THANK YOU TO THE BUSINESSES WHO ARE RAISING AWARENESS FOR PEDIATRIC CANCER!
INCLUDED IN YOUR COMMITMENT TO GO GOLD:
- Cal’s Angels will provide GOLD apparel for all Varsity Fall Athletes to wear to all home and away games during the month of September.
- Cal’s Angels will educate your school’s Gold Ambassador on the importance of pediatric cancer awareness and provide the tools to help deliver the message to fellow students. This is a great opportunity for high achievers in student council or national honors society.
YOUR COMMITMENT TO CAL’S ANGELS:
- One Gold-Out home game during the month of September. Cal’s Angels will supply t-shirts for students to sell at school to encourage the gold out.
- Fall athletics will wear gold apparel during the month of September at all home and away games. All apparel is provided by Cal’s Angels at no cost to you.
- One Gold Ambassador at your school to facilitate the gold movement. This is great for high achievers in student council or national honors society.
- Fundraising is not expected, but we are available to help if you choose to fundraise with a customized website for your school.
Your employees will have a blast raising awareness while helping local kids fighting cancer!
“As part of Pediatric Cancer Awareness Month, Cal’s Angels has teamed up with area businesses and organizations to ‘Be Bold, Go Gold.’ Abt was honored to be asked, and more than happy to take part in the fight against pediatric cancer. You’ll see our store lit up in gold every night in September, and you’ll even see it pop up in other places, like our new atrium fountain.”
– Abt Electronics