CAL’S ANGELS BE BOLD GO GOLD™ CHALLENGE
For too many children, the greatest personal record in life is the chance to beat cancer.
Together, we can make September a record-breaking month for Pediatric Cancer Awareness!
Fundraise with us to find a cure and new treatments with the Cal’s Angels Drug Discovery Fund in partnership with Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago.
This September, take the Be Bold, Go Gold 2020 Challenge. It’s easy. Here’s how:
- Pick 4 personal records to beat any time from September 1 – September 30, 2020. No record is too big or too small as long as it is important to you. (Did you know that pediatric cancer research only receives 4% of its budget from federal funding?)*
- Register with us and set up your donation page.
- Ask friends, family, neighbors and colleagues to sponsor you as you beat your 4 personal records in support of Pediatric Cancer Awareness.
- Beat those personal records! And be bold doing it!
- Share your personal records with us so we may inspire others to do the same! Tag @calsangels on Instagram or Facebook. Or send us your personal record story by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Together, we’re going to break all kinds of records!
*The sky is the limit! Personal record suggestions might be:
- Read 4 more books
- Run 4 more miles
- Commit to 4 new good deeds
- Try 4 new recipes
- Bike 4 extra miles
- Walk 4 times
- Say hello to 4 new strangers
- Raise $25 earn a 2020 Cal’s Angels Be Bold Go Gold T-shirt
- Raise $100 earn a 2020 Cal’s Angels Be Bold Go Gold T-shirt and Hoodie
- Raise $250 earn a 2020 Cal’s Angels Be Bold Go Gold T-shirt and Hoodie, and a Cal’s Angels zip-up jacket
Upon registration completion, all participants will receive additional information, including some fundraising ideas to help you meet your goal.