Join us for the first annual Cal’s All-Star Angel Foundation 6-Hour Dance-a-Thon, which will raise funds to grant wishes for kids fighting cancer and provide financial assistance to their families. $25 Registration Fee and Prizes for Top Fundraisers!
WHEN: Saturday April 6, 2013 @ 5pm to 11pm — Check-in @ 4pm — Awards @ 10:30pm
WHERE: Baker Community Center, Downtown St. Charles
(Or click here for Pledge Form, Registration & Waiver) & mail to 721 Ashton Lane, South Elgin, IL 60177
Who Should Come?
- Anyone and Everyone! $25 Registration Fee includes event t-shirt, swag bag, pizza and prizes for top fundraisers.
- We welcome children under the age of 11, but a parent or guardian must register child and be present for them to participate. There will be a comfy area for you to sit and watch the dance!
- Register by Wednesday, April 3rd, 2013.
What to Bring
Lots of Friends – Comfortable Shoes – Positive Attitude
Dance T-Shirt – Swag Bag with Goodies – Snacks – Pizza – Raffle Prizes – Prizes for the Most Money Raised by Individual or Team
- HAVE FUN!
- Must wear Dance-A-Thon t-shirt
- Student ID must be presented at Event Registration
- Must dance unless on break
- No Horse Play
- No Foul Language
- No Alcohol, Drugs, Tobacco or Energy Drinks
- Coats & Bags must be Checked
- Respect the Facility & Volunteers
- Students under 11 years old must have a Parent Present
For more information or to help promote our Dance-A-Thon please email email@example.com.