Are you ready for the biggest open-air music event in the western suburbs this summer? Get your tickets today!
Cal’s Concert Series, presented by Bandito Barney’s Beach Club, offers an experience like none other. This open-air musical event is held on the pristine, expansive lawn of Arranmore Farm + Polo Club in Oswego. You’ll be treated to music by GOO GOO DOLLS with special guest Gavin DeGraw. VIP tickets include private restroom and select food & drink. This is sure to be an evening to remember, invite your friends & family and purchase your tickets today to help support kids with cancer!
Live in the city? Fly to Cal’s Concert Series from downtown Chicago in minutes with no traffic, no driving, and no hassles with Chicago Helicopter Experience! You’ll arrive and depart in style aboard a luxurious, state-of-the-art helicopter.
For sponsorship opportunities and questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOOD & BEVERAGE OPTIONS:
*No outside Food or Beverage will be allowed inside of the venue.
BEER: Heineken, Amstel Lite, Miller Lite, Summer Shandy, Twisted Root – $5 for 16 oz.
WINE: Bandit Wines – $5
MIXED DRINKS: Tito’s – $5
SODA + WATER: Pepsi Products – $3
Unfortunately, in the aftermath of recent tragedies, our event security team has enforced a no outside food or beverage policy at the Cal’s Concert Series on July 14th. The safety of all our guests and the talent is our number one priority and we will ensure the food and beverages available on-site will be affordable to all. Chairs and blankets are still welcome. This is sure to be a fun and exciting evening with phenomenal talent to benefit our mission to help kids fighting cancer!
GENERAL ADMISSION INFORMATION
- Parking opens at 4pm
- Gates open at 5:30 for Early (paid) Admission & 6:30 for General Admission
- Concert is set to begin at 7:30pm
- All ages event
- General Admission / Grass lawn (see map)
- VIP options available, more information below
- Wagons, chairs, tables, and blankets are permitted
- No outside food or beverage
- No grills
- No umbrellas or tents allowed
- No pets
- No recording devices
- Parking is approximately 1,500ft from the main stage
- ADA areas
Please Note: East/West VIP offer same view/options
- VIP viewing is the closest area to stage
- Limited seating is available on a first come, first serve basis (not guaranteed)
- Chairs and blankets are permitted – please bring them, especially if you plan to sit in the front row viewing area
- General Admission / Lawn seating rules apply to VIP area, I.E. no pets, no tents, no umbrellas, no recording devices, no grills, no outside food & beverage
Your V.I.P. experience includes:
- East/West VIP areas will have a private tent lounge with food/bar area
- Separate VIP restrooms
- Appearance by musical talent pre-show
- Select food & beverages included
- Front row viewing – please bring chairs and blankets