Are you counting down until summer music returns? No need to wait, plan your first concert NOW! The Cal’s Angels Concert Series offers an experience like none other. This open-air musical event is held on the pristine, expansive lawn of Arranmore Farm + Polo Club.You’ll be treated to music by GOO GOO DOLLS with special guest Gavin DeGraw.
Bring your own picnic & cocktails or purchase at the event! VIP tickets include private restroom and select food & drink. This is sure to be an evening to remember, invite your friends & family and purchase your tickets today to help support kids with cancer!
For sponsorship opportunities and questions contact email@example.com
FOOD + BEVERAGE
- BYOB (I.D. required)
- Food + Beverage options will be available for purchase on site.
*Limited outside food + beverage allowed. Please check back the week before the show for a final list of approved items + food vendors.
GENERAL ADMISSION INFORMATION
- All ages event
- General Admission / Grass lawn (see map)
- VIP options available, more information below
- Coolers, wagons, chairs, tables, and blankets are permitted
- No grills
- No umbrellas or tents allowed
- No pets
- No recording devices
- Parking is approximately 1,500ft from the main stage
- ACDA areas
Please Note: East/West VIP offer same view/options
- VIP viewing is the closest area to stage
- Limited seating is available on a first come, first serve basis (not guaranteed)
- Chairs and blankets are permitted and highly recommended
- General Admission / Lawn seating rules apply to VIP area, I.E. no pets, no tents, no umbrellas, no recording devices, no grills.
Your V.I.P. experience includes:
- East / West VIP areas will have a private tent lounge with food/bar area
- Separate VIP restrooms
- Appearance by musical talent pre-show
- Exclusive high-end food/beverage included
- Front row viewing
- Each VIP ticket holder will be entered into a lottery for a Meet + Greet w/ band
- Private merchandise shopping area