Fox Valley Half Marathon
Sunday, September 16, 2018, at 7:00 a.m.
South First and Illinois Streets, St. Charles, IL
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guaranteed race entry* with $600 fundraising commitment
- FREE training program (group runs for Chicago-area residents)
- Weekly training, nutrition tips, and support
- Team CAL 2XU Custom Singlet and Cal’s Angels Tech Shirts
- 10% discount at Geneva Running Outfitters
- Personalized fundraising page through CrowdRise
- Fundraising tips & guidance from the Cal’s Angels team
- Race weekend festivities
- The satisfaction of running to help kids fighting cancer – raising $1,000 grants a wish for a child!
Race and Course Details:
THIS IS A MOSTLY FLAT COURSE ALONG THE FOX RIVER TRAIL WITH THE BEST CROWD AND HYDRATION/ NUTRITION SUPPORT IN THE AREA. THE COURSE MAINLY RUNS BY THE RIVER AND IS VERY SCENIC WITH A FEW JAUNTS THROUGH A FEW NEIGHBORHOODS OF ST CHARLES AND GENEVA. THE SCENERY AND THE CAMARADERIE ARE TOP NOTCH – ALWAYS A FAVORITE FOR JUST ABOUT ANY RUNNER IN THE CHICAGO AREA.