Cal’s Angels is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization with a mission of granting wishes, raising awareness and funding research to help kids fighting cancer. The toys and gift cards collected during our annual Toy Drive will be handed out to children and their siblings by Cal’s Angels at hospital parties hosted monthly at all Chicagoland Children’s Hospitals.
WAYS TO PARTICIPATE IN OUR ANNUAL GIFT CARD/TOY DRIVE:
- Host a personal holiday party and ask guests to bring a monetary donation, gift card or toy to benefit children fighting cancer in lieu of a hostess gift.
- Choose Cal’s Angels as the recipient of donations or gift cards at your company holiday party. Gift cards are used to help families with gas, groceries and other essentials.
- Host a Toy Drive/Gift Card Box at your office.
REQUESTED GIFT CARDS:
- American Express
REQUESTED ITEMS FOR BOYS & GIRLS, AGE INFANT TO 18, MUST BE NEW & UNWRAPPED:
- Gift Cards (any amount) to Target, Best Buy, iTunes, Walmart, etc. – these are used for children 13+
- LEGOS, Trucks, V-Tech toys, Action Figures, Puzzles
- Baby Dolls & Barbies
- Scrapbooking/Craft Kits, Art Supplies, Play Dough Sets
- Preschool Puzzles & Toys
NO BOARD GAMES OR STUFFED ANIMALS.